MH AWARE ½ DAY YOUTH
- 11th Jan 2021
- Conference Suite, Old Custom House, Key Street, Ipswich, IP4 1BY
- Course Ref.
Our half day course is an introductory three hour session to raise awareness of young people’s mental health.
It is designed to give:
- An understanding of some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
- A taste of the contents of the Youth MHFA Two Day course
Cost – We value this course at £100
What to Expect:
We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the session gets:
- A manual to keep and refer to
- A certificate to say they are Youth Mental Health Aware